Creating a plan of action to facilitate your wellness goals and live the life of your dreams.

Workshops ~ Classes ~ Consultations ~ Treatments

What We Do

Trinity Wellness Network is a resource for people to connect with Holistic practitioners of alternative modalities to support them on their path to increased wellness and balance. We meet people where they are, and assist them to where they want to go.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29, 2008

My favorite new tool for wellness has to be Young Living Essential Oils! What an incredible difference these therapeutic grade plant essences have made in my practice and my family!
When the kids can't seem to settle down at night, a drop or two of peace and calming essential oil blend brings, well, peace and calming! Now they are asking for it! What a blessing this has been! Peppermint for tummy aches, Lavender for burns and wounds, purification for bites and stings. The list goes on and on! If you have questions, contact me! trinitywellnessnetwork@gmail.com

To find out more about the incredible company and products, go to www.youngliving.com

To order or sign up, my distributor number is: 865791

I will also post other links to distributors that may be closer to you or resonate with you better. I don't care who you sign under! Just get these oils in your hands! They are remarkable!

Wishing you Wellness!
Laurie

No comments: